Monday, September 09, 2013

Lake Life

 My favorite part of growing up, was that I got to grow up on the lake. There were countless hours spent digging in the sand, and swimming in the lake. I feel so blessed to have grown up there and witnessed the most beautiful sunsets every day. I think it shaped who I am today and why I love and enjoy nature so much.  A couple of these pictures were from Vinny's 2nd birthday party. Can't believe our little puppy is already 2 years old!! We are so lucky with how loving and well behaved he is.  The last few pictures are of my brother Mike out enjoying the lake as well. I'm sure most of us have large parts of our hearts that enjoy being around the water, especially those of us who grow up in the Pacific North West!



Happy 2nd Birthday Vinny




No comments: