Monday, June 10, 2013

Road Trip

My mom and I headed east of the mountains for a road trip.  Before even getting over the mountains we stopped at Snoqualmie Falls to take in its beauty.  I can't remember going there as a kid, even though my mom says I did, but it is surely a beautiful place.  After that we headed over the mountains to the sunny side of the state.  Our destination was Tri-cities even though we made some stops on the way.  When we got to Tri-cities, my goal was to check out a school I am thinking of attending there for winter quarter. I very much enjoyed the school and the perfect weather.  Our hotel had a pool so we got some time to relax and take walks on their many beautiful parks along the Columbia River.


Snoqualmie Falls

The road seems to go on forever.

Me and My beautiful mom.


We found a beautiful rose garden and gazebo.

One of the many beautiful river walks along the Columbia River.

The sunset along the river.


No comments: