Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello Boston

This was my very first time to Boston.  I am lucky that my best friend lives there now, while going to law school.  When we saw each other in the airport we were both quickly brought to tears.  It was so great to hug her and be reunited with her again.  It had been over a year since I have seen her. Although it was much colder in Boston than in Atlanta, at least the sunshine followed me there. Here are some pics from my first few days in Beantown. Overall I got to visit Andrea for 10 days.

Welcome to Boston!

Beautiful day in the Boston Common.

Found a new favorite treein the Boston Garden.

So happy to be back together.

Down by the bay at Christopher Columbus Park.

Down by Boston Harbor - where the tea incedent happened.

A very snowy morning in the Boston Common.

Historical sites along the Freedom Trail.
 

No comments: